March 3rd is National Pancake Day, and IHOP is celebrating by giving away one free short stack of buttermilk pancakes to each of their customers.
This will be the 10th year Ihop gives away free pancakes, and for a good cause. Ihop will be encouraging guests to make a minimum $5 donation towards their local Children’s Miracle Networking Hospitals. Ihop's goal is to raise $3.5 million for the charity this year. Over the past 10 years, Ihop has raised approximately $16 million from this event.
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals is a not-for-profit organization, which strives to save children’s lives through raising funds and awareness.
For more information about National Pancake Day visit www.ihoppancakeday.com
In addition, to find ways that you can donate or volunteer your time at your local Children’s Hospital, visit www.childrensmiraclenetworkhospitals.org
The offer is valid at participating restaurants, for dine-in only while supplies last. So hurry and go to your local Ihop today if you want to participate!
Below is a list of local Ihop in the Hudson Valley:
- 40 Spring Valley Market Place, Spring Valley, 845-517- 5303
- 4282 Palisades Center Dr, West Nyack, 845- 875-9061
- 155 Dolson Avenue, Middletown, 845-343-0880
- 44 Route 17k, Newburgh, 845-569-4467
- 1745 East Main St, Mohegan Lake, 914-743- 1780
- 2620 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, 914-395-1111
- 28 S.Central Avenue, Hartsdale, 914-682-8271
- 2550 South Road, Poughkeepsie, 845-462-1792